You are invited to my weekly 11am Wednesday morning session for mothers in North London.
We now feature in an editorial in the Crouch End Project managine. You can read it here.
Bring your little ones with you to play on mats while we are discussing:
- Balancing work with spending time with the family
- The challenges you may be facing as a new mother
- The issues of going back to work
- Promotion at work after maternity leave
- Switching industries
- Industries/companies providing the best life-work balance
- Alternatives to full-time (or part-time) work in the office
… and many other challenges motherhood can throw on women.
The price is just £8 per person and babies are welcome to come!
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.