Each week I am posting and replying to a career-related question. This week…
These are some of the key questions you may be asked at an interview for a sales position.
- What is the average value of the sales you have made in your career?
- What sales tools have you used and which ones do you prefer?
- Have you ever lost any potential clients to competitors?
- How would you work with our marketing function? In your opinion, how should sales and marketing work together?
- How would you handle possible objections from a client with regard to our product/service?
- If we miss our target this quarter, how would you deliver the news to the board?